MONDAY TO FRIDAY
7AM – 4PM
£10.42 PER HOUR
We are working with a client who’s business is recycling everything and everything that can be recycled!
If you don’t mind the work involved and the environment (it can be challenging) then this maybe the job for you.
As a Recycling Operative, you will develop a solid foundation of knowledge and expertise of what it takes to be at the forefront of recycling and sustainability.
Key duties include:
- Sorting and segregating materials for reuse and recovery
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Manual handling
- Adhering to general health & safety
- Assisting in other duties on site as and when required
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
- Will be a self-motivated team player who is passionate about their work with a “can do” attitude.
- Must have a “hand on” approach as the working day will be varied.
- Is physically fit as this is a fast-paced role.
- Must be enthusiastic and hardworking.
NICE TO HAVES
- A sense of humour
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good organisation skills
- PASSIONATE – The company believe they are the best & most forward thinking waste management company because they care about their colleagues and customers. You’ll be passionate about delivering an exceptional service.
- DETERMINED – Things aren’t always easy, and change is hard, but as a company they need to keep evolving. You’ll want to see things through to completion, even when the going gets tough.
- GROUNDED – They are down to earth and straight talking, this isn’t a glamourous industry, but it is fascinating and you’ll need to be comfortable dealing with a wide range of personalities.
- ENTHUSIASTIC – Their business is complicated, and you’ll need to be able to pick things up quickly, even when they’re new concepts.
IF YOU GO PERM AFTER 12 WEEKS YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM
- Generous holiday allowance starting with 30 days holidays (including Bank Holidays)
- Flexible start and finish times – with a focus on results
- Death in service benefit – 2 x your annual salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Discounts on our refurbished IT and domestic appliances
- In house and external training
If you feel the role is for you then please apply by clicking the link, or call 0113 2762000