Major Recruitment Watford are looking for Bin Men/Women required for a refuse company situated in Hemel Hempstead, HP2
You will be going out in a LGV lorry with a driver and another loader and you will be traveling to houses in the Dacorum Borough Council area collecting the recycling bins and sorting them into the correct section of the lorry. Each team is allocated to an area to cover each day of the week.
The work is active and involves bending, lifting, and carrying the recycling bins.
As a refuse loader your key tasks will be:
- Picking up the recycling bins from the curb side
- Helping to unload the waste at designated facilities
- You must have an upbeat physical approach to work, be physically fit and able to walk for several miles per day.
- You must be able to work as part of a team.
- You would work outdoors in all weather conditions
You will be going back and forth to the depot a few times to tip and then go back out again.
Major Recruitment act as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary opportunities
Job Types: Permanent, Temporary contract
Contract length: 3 months
Salary: £10.00 per hour. Overtime: £15.58 per hour.