- Self-starter with personal ambition to achieve the best results
- Highly organised
- Commitment to achieving personal objectives daily
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Passion for Sales, Marketing and Customer Service
- Outgoing personality
- Attention to detail
- Ability to develop relationships at all levels.
- Eager to work in a fun lively environment
- Experience within the Catering Industry an advantage, especially former chefs
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook and experience of CRM systems (Experience using Salesforce an advantage)
- Outbound communication (Telephone, email) to drive sales via online webinars and support assigned field staff with customer appointments
- Qualify and update CRM system (Salesforce) with new information
- Marketing support
- Competitive basic salary
- Excellent reward and recognition via monthly commission scheme
- Reward based Healthcare (Vitality) after completion of probation period
- 8% company contribution to pension scheme after 3 months
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Regular performance appraisals and skills training
- On site free parking
- Working hours: 8.30am – 5pm (Mon-Thurs), 8.30am – 4pm (Fri)
❖ You will work in a dynamic and international company with an outstanding sales growth.
❖ They are a lean, process-oriented organisation where individual responsibility and self-control of their staff are particularly encouraged. You will act as an entrepreneur in the business.