Major Healthcare is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced & passionate Registered Manager to work within care homes for adults with complex disabilities and associated learning, sensory and physical disabilities in Barnsley & Pontefract.
You will have overall responsibility for managing a multi-site care operation with dual-registration; being responsible for all aspects of the residents care, providing management to the staff team to ensure the provision of a high standard of appropriate support and the effective delivery of quality services.
- Lead and manage the residential team to deliver the best possible outcomes for all service users, within a caring, homely environment.
- Manage and be accountable for all aspects of the care homes for adults with complex disabilities and associated learning, sensory and physical disabilities.
- Effectively lead an integrated team of support and social care staff.
- Ensure appropriate, personalised support is available to meet the particular needs of each adult in order to maximise their independence.
- Deliver agreed plans to provide support services and manage staff availability and cover effectively.
- Accountable for identifying, managing and reporting risks within the care homes in line with safeguarding, statutory and compliance requirements.
- Responsible for supporting the delivery of maximum occupancy of both care homes.
- Maintain accurate supervision and Performance Development Review (PDR) records in line with policies, procedures and CQC timescales.
- Ensure the learning and development needs of the wider team are identified through PDRs and supervision.
- Deliver agreed plans to provide support and manage staff availability and rota cover effectively.
- Monitor budgets and expenditure in line with Trust department requirements.
- Participate in annual budgetary decisions, monthly budgetary oversight and keep within the agreed budget.
- NVQ/QCF Level 5 in Leadership & Management or equivalent.
- MUST have minimum of 3 years experience as a Registered Manager.
- Driving Licence and access to own vehicle.
- Strong knowledge of CQC requirements and safeguarding.
- Experience of managing own budgets.
- Experience working with adults who have complex care needs and learning disabilities.
The salary for this exciting new role is up to £38,000 depending on experience plus additional benefits.
Please call Leanne Irving on 0151 665 0590 or apply online for more information about this exciting new role.