Retail Marketing Specialist – Amazon, John Lewis, Argos, Curry’s
Salary £35,000- £40,000
Candidates residing in :Saint Albans, Harpenden, Watford, Chesham , Amersham, Dunstable, Luton. Boreham wood , Hemel Hempstead, Harrow, Leighton Buzzard, Uxbridge, Northholt, Aylesbury
An exciting opportunity to work with an International consumer goods brand, and leading player in their field, the Retail Marketing Specialist is a great opportunity to develop your skills in a busy, hands-on and fast-paced environment.
This well-known and greatly loved Consumer brand is going from strength to strength with over 400Million Turnover
The Retail Marketing Specialist will support Amazon, John Lewis ,Argos & Currys – In store and on line , product pages, merchandising
What you will be doing
* Work closely and support Amazon, John Lewis ,Argos & Currys
* Manage paid search, SEO, display and other digital initiatives working closely with appointed media agency.
* Work with Marketing Director to design new TVC’s and radio campaigns to support business goals.
* Support asset management on the UK website.
* Monitor, report and analyse results to improve performance using tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite and others.
* Assist with the implementation of all promotions
* Co-ordinate and assist with all events/experiential activity
* Manage the direct e-newsletter campaigns
* Support with events and exhibitions (trade and consumer).
* Review competitor sites and constantly benchmark our standards
* Manage PR agency and PR plan
* Assist with the Marketing portal
* Manage the consumer databases
* Assist with community management of social media
* Any ad-hoc duties as requested by the line Manager
* E Commerce support.
* Retailer support.
Who we are looking for
* An experienced marketing professional who has a passion for gaming
* Worked ideally in a Tech B2C vendor , distributor or agengy
* Good attention to detail and the drive to get it right to deliver a great customer experience and increase conversion.
* Experience of marketing through Digital channels and offline channels; including PPC, SEO and Display activity.
* Excellent numeracy, literacy, ICT and communication skills; including Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
* Degree in Marketing or equivalent
* Must be self-sufficient with the ability to bring new ideas to the department.
* Good presentation skills are essential
For more information please reach out to Louise Wright