Retail Sales Controller
Milton Keynes (MK1)
Permanent & Full Time (8:30am-5:30pm – office based)
Would you like to work for a client with a real ‘Family Friendly’ feel, receive excellent company benefits & a FREE TURKEY at Christmas time?
If you are looking for a new challenge you are determined and hardworking and provide 5* customer service, then this is the company for you!
The company boasts a long list of incredible benefits which include –
- 24 Days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Long Service Awards
- Real living Wage employer
- In house well-being service
- Internal Promotion Pathways
- Birthday Holiday
- Refer a friend scheme
And MANY MORE!
MORE ABOUT THE COMPANY ITSELF….
Our client is a group of companies specializing in the supply of commercial assets. The group has grown from a core truck and trailer rental product to cover nine distinct asset groups. (anything from Truck & Trailers, Vans, Sweepers, Buses, Material Handling etc). They have developed on the back end of their innovation and made a commitment to service excellence.
Founded in 1935, they have grown to work throughout the UK and Europe, and are utilized by the largest corporates through SME’s who work in logistics, retail, transportation, food production, pharmaceuticals and many other sectors.
Purpose of Job
To identify, prepare and present used vehicle sale stock to a retail condition, and support the ongoing development of Van used vehicle sales offering to new and existing clients.
Key Features of the role:
The job holder reports to the Retail Sales Executive and works closely with the Used Vehicles Sales Team to support the retail offering, specifically in the preparation and advertisement of new and used LCV’s, to assist the department in achieving its monthly targets. The job holder follows the necessary preparation guidelines ensuring sale stock is in retail condition with the necessary repairs and health-checks complete within an acceptable timeframe.
Major activities include:
- Provide support and assistance to the Retail Sales Executives when processing a sale of a vehicle
- To understand the Van sales process and be able to provide essential cover of the retail site in the event of team absence
- Identify and expedite the necessary repairs / preparation requirements for all Retail vehicle sales stock
- To maintain and update the vehicle tracking system, ensuring all vehicle locations and status’s are correctly recorded
- Requesting and logging both V5’s and Spare keys for sales vehicles on site and in stock
- Regular monitoring of vehicle services, Mots and Health checks due, and to maintain an up-to-date record on the vehicle tracking system
- Recording and monitoring of vehicles sales stock due in from the rental network and to liaise with the necessary sites to establish delivery dates
- Updating of Daily KPI reporting
- Assist with vehicle sales invoicing when required
Knowledge and Experience needed:
- A good understanding of LCV products and the market is preferable with previous background experience at dealership level
- A keen eye for attention to detail and presentation is desirable
This position is subject to the employee holding a full valid UK Driving License
Our client is looking to conduct interviews as early as this week & next with the view for the right candidate to then start as soon as possible.
Please contact Zoe Bellenger on Zoebellenger@major-recruitment.com for a confidential chat.
Major Recruitment act as an Employment Agency for permanent roles and an Employment Business for temporary opportunities.