Job ID: GP-230621-224
Salaried GP with Possible Partnership in the Future
Outstanding Opportunity for a Salaried GP or Partner GP – “The right place at the right time” Is the best way to describe this opportunity. The team at this practice have done some incredible work over the last couple of years and you could have the chance to really change your career and make a difference. Benefit from working within an established practice where they have a solid team of permanent Salaried and Partner GPs as well as a multiple number of Advanced Nurse Practitioners and a wider multi-disciplinary team.
- Flexible sessions (4-8 sessions) and days negotiable
- EMIS Web
- Good premises with parking
- Outside work interests encouraged
- Medical indemnity paid by practice – this is over and above the standard NHS cover
- Weekly clinical meeting, not just ticking boxes, you will be heard and valued
- Seaside and countryside close by
- Great schools and amenities
- Support for opportunities to develop special interests including becoming a GP trainer
- Additional responsibilities will be negotiated depending on individual interests
- Possibility of partnership
Stable, forward thinking and consistently listening to the clinical team to help make improvements; this is a practice that is always at the forefront of new initiatives and pride themselves on having an excellent reputation within the area.
This is a practice that has an excellent inclusive culture where everybody is treated as key members of the team- you will not be disappointed!
Details and Requirements:
Sessions: 4-8 Sessions Available
Salary Range (WTE): £9,700 – £11,300 + Indemnity + NHS Pension + 6 weeks holiday + Study Leave + BH
Registration Requirements: Full GMC Registration
Newly Qualified Applicants Welcome
Major Recruitment act under the strictest of confidentiality and are completely independent, which ensures we act in your best interests to get what you want in your next role.
For a confidential chat please call or text 07778 156 086 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org – we look forward to working with you.