Job ID: GP-010721- 276
Salaried GP with Possible Partnership in the Future
This practice has a fantastic, effective way of working and has completely embraced the pandemic as an opportunity to try innovating ways of working. How would like to have a dedicated assistant working closely with you to take a massive proportion of the administration off your hands, have NO home visits, a large and highly skilled diverse clinical team all working together for the best patient outcome. They have been able to make these changes as they listen to ALL of the team, discuss what could work then put it into action.
- Flexible sessions and days negotiable
- Very exciting future plans!
- Dedicated assistant
- Diverse and skilled clinical team
- EMIS Web
- Good premises with parking
- Outside work interests encouraged
- Favourable contract in line with BMA model contract for GMS Practices
- Medical indemnity paid by practice – this is over and above the standard NHS cover
- Support for opportunities to develop special interests including becoming a GP trainer
- Additional responsibilities will be negotiated depending on individual interests
- Possibility of partnership
Details and Requirements:
Sessions: open for discussion
Salary Range (WTE): £10,000 – £10,500 + Indemnity + NHS Pension + 6 weeks holiday + Study Leave + BH
Registration Requirements: Full GMC Registration
Newly Qualified Applicants Welcome
Major Recruitment act under the strictest of confidentiality and are completely independent, which ensures we act in your best interests to get what you want in your next role.
For a confidential chat please call or text 07929 660834 or alternatively email RichardWestcott@major-recruitment.com – we look forward to working with you.