My Telford based client is currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator on a permanent basis.
As the Sales Administrator you will provide administrative support to the Sales Department and Service Department.
Salary – £25k – £27k depending on experience
25 days holiday plus bank
Excellent contributory pension scheme
Private Medical care
Critical Illness cover
- Generate sales, parts and training quotations
- Order spare parts
- Deal with customer queries
- Answering phone calls
- Booking meetings, rooms and lunches required
- Booking courses
- Processing orders
- Ensure all invoicing for training, warranty, servicing and service contracts are completed
- Providing cover for the Office Manager
- Undertake other duties as required
Skills and Experience:-
- Previous experience of working within a sales/customer service role
- Previous experience of SAP
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong administration skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft word and excel
- Experience of working with a CRM system
Previous roles Sales Co-Ordinator, Customer Service, Senior Administrator
We will carefully consider your application and advise you as to whether we are able to progress with your application, within 3 working days. If you do not hear from us within this time, your details will not be retained. If you’re not successful on this occasion, please continue to apply to future roles that we advertise.
Major Recruitment are an employment agency working on behalf of our clients. Should you be seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract, you will find our staff professional and courteous, and our interview process straight forward.
We are located in thriving Telford and we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire, North Wales and Wolverhampton. Major Recruitment specialise in industrial, commercial, driving and technical recruitment.