I am currently recruiting for my Telford based client for a Sales Coordinator on a permanent basis
Hours 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Hybrid working after completing probationary period
- Creating quotations for current and potential customers
- Processing and managing purchase orders through to delivery
- Deal with telephone and email requests from customers
- Advising customers price and stock availability
Skills and Experience
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar busy sales environment where service
- A proactive approach to building relationship internally & externally
- Confident in dealing with telephone and email queries
- A natural listener and problem solver who is both empathetic and patient
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to priorities
- Able to remain calm
- Quick and accurate keyboard skills and experience of using databases
- IT literate in a range of Microsoft and Google applications
Previous roles would include Sales Administrator
Contact Alex at Major Recruitment Telford.
We will carefully consider your application and advise you as to whether we are able to progress with your application, within 3 working days. If you do not hear from us within this time, your details will not be retained. If you’re not successful on this occasion, please continue to apply to future roles that we advertise.
Major Recruitment are an employment agency working on behalf of our clients. Should you be seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract, you will find our staff professional and courteous, and our interview process straight forward.
We are located in thriving Telford and we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire, North Wales and Wolverhampton. Major Recruitment specialise in industrial, commercial, driving and technical recruitment