Major Recruitment are currently seeking a sales order processor for our client in the Holmfield area
Our Holmfield based client are running an active sales team and their future aim is to generate more client leads and therefore increase the number of customers in order to become a prominent figure within the office furniture industry.
The Sales Order Processorplays a key administrative role in supporting the sales processing team and provides an important link between the company and the customer. You will also be responsible for the efficient operation of the sales administration processes, which will include solving day to day issues.
- Order processing.
- Double checking of Purchase Orders.
- Typing of going out sheet on an Excel spreadsheet.
- General administration, filing and data input.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Customer services, liaison with customers via telephone, email and reception.
- Keeping customers up to date with all relevant information and answering all questions, maintaining good customer relations.
- Being courteous and professional.
- Being confident, thorough and collaborative.
- Maintaining client records.
- Liaison with other administrators to meet plans and priorities.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Attention to detail.
- Strong communicator.
- Good organisational skills.
- Forward thinking.