Major Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Sample Entry Co-ordinator, based within a laboratory environment, Aintree area.
Duties will include but not limited to :
- Responsible for the implementation of the laboratory sample entry co-ordination;
- Responsible for the co-ordination of subcontracting sample and dispatch;
- Delivery of exceptional customer care and efficient services for clients.
It is essential that the right candidate has fantastic attention to detail, ability to muti task, organised and methodical. Candidates must have a high standard of customer service, have knowledge of Microsoft software packages and experience in preparing management information and reports.
- Working knowledge of inspection and supervision;
- Experience within the assay industry.
8:00am-16:30pm Monday to Friday
If you feel like you are the right candidate for this position please get in touch.