Full Time – office based
Major Recruitment are working alongside a great practice business based in Coventry who are looking to recruit a Semi-Senior Accountant to join their small and friendly team.
Our client is a an outstanding practice who are looking to enhance their team by bringing on a new Semi Senior Accountant. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious accountant looking to further advance their knowledge and skill set.
Duties of the role:
- Accounts preparation
- Corporate, Personal and Partnership Tax Computations
- Working closely with the team’s manager on a number of projects
- Preparation of monthly management account packs
- VAT bookkeeping
- Liaising with clients to discuss and resolve accounts and tax issues
- Dealing with HMRC
- Other ad-hoc duties
What they are looking for:
Ideally looking for someone with 2 years practice experience doing the following:
- Accounts preparation to TB for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Prior use of some sort of accounts preparation software
- VAT bookkeeping on various software
- Payroll experience
- Sage 50 experience
- AAT qualified, ACCA part qualified
- Ability to work independently
- Computer literate and good command of Excel and Googlesheets
- Can-do attitude, energetic and a positive approach to their work and responsibilities
Interview process can happen as soon as possible. Please contact Zoe Bellenger for more information!
Major Recruitment act as an Employment Agency for permanent roles and an Employment Business for temporary opportunities.