Major Recruitment are currently recruiting for a permanent Administrator/Help Desk Associate for their client who is a company delivering Unified Communications & Managed Services to a range of clients in the SME, corporate and public sectors.
About the company:
There has been a significant growth in the last 2 years and they have acquired 17 businesses, with an ongoing strategy to acquire more businesses that are accretive to the group, be it through scale, geography, or adjacent product.
This is a great business to join at an exciting part of its lifecycle. Operating like an entrepreneurial start-up with the security of being a small established business, the environment is fast paced but fun.
Shifts: 8am – 4pm, 9am – 5pm, 10am – 6pm (depending on requirements outlined by Team Leader.)
Holidays: 25 days + Public Bank Holidays
You will be passionate about providing outstanding customer service and can find solutions to problems as they arise.
Day to day:
- You will be the first point of contact for our customer questions, queries, and service requests.
- Handle incoming customer calls and emails and raise tickets.
- Manage all customer queries and escalate where needed.
- Complete support admin tasks e.g. sim swaps, tariff checks.
- Order processing.
- Usage analysis reporting.
- Keep up to date with product and industry knowledge.
- Effective communication and collaboration with internal individuals/teams and suppliers.
- Maintenance of our CRM database – attention to detail is key.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Computer literate (including Excel)
- Problem solver
- Excellent listening skills
- Experience in IT Managed Services preferred
If you are interested in this role, please apply asap!