Senior Housing Officer
£22 – £27 ph Umbrella
We are currently working on behalf of local authority, who are currently recruiting for a Senior Housing Officer to join their housing management team on an initial 6 month basis. This is to assist with a housing management transformation project, which will surround their Capita housing management software. The role will be based at their Head Offices close to Hucknall, Nottinghamshire.
Responsibilities of the Senior Housing Officer include:
- Developing and checking new processes surrounding housing management
- Leading on business testing activities across all projects within the Housing Transformation Programme
- Creation of test scenarios and test scripts, organising and chairing the user acceptance testing sessions as well as collating the issues arising from testing and owning them through to resolution.
- Leading on training activities for all projects, including organising and delivering training sessions to housing staff, producing user guides and training materials.
- Providing go to, live support to the housing staff following a project implementation, advising them on how best to use the system in line with the newly implemented functionality.
- Participating in the requirement discovery sessions to provide input and understand the project requirements in more detail.
- Participating in Change Management activities to identify potential resistance and work to mitigate and resolve concerns from housing staff.
- Assisting the project team in completing all necessary project documentation required for a successful implementation.
Essential criteria of the Senior Housing Officer:
- Experience developing, implementing and / or checking housing management processes
Desirable criteria of the Senior Housing Officer:
- Experience using the Capita Open Housing Management System
- Delivering training, materials and testing scripts
To be considered for this exciting role, please contact Bethan Hall – Associate Director at Hamilton Woods on 01509 276158 or apply online with a covering note of your experience and suitability referencing BH 4884. Due to the exceptionally high level of applications if you have not heard back from HWA within 7 – 10 days, it is regrettable that we cannot reply to everyone with feedback directly and please consider your application unsuccessful.