Milton Keynes, Full-Time, Permanent
Excellent salary of £30,000-£40,000 plus benefits package
Are you looking for a new role in Marketing where you can have freedom?
Do you love creative writing and have a real passion for this?
Are you searching for a company that will develop you both in skills and personally?
Our client is a globally integrated market leader in specialist engineering services. Due to growth within the company, our client is opening a BRAND NEW office in Milton Keynes for the commercial side of the business meaning they are recruiting for a graduate Marketing Executive and a Marketing Executive with bags of experience.
This is a fabulous opportunity for a all rounded marketing professional who is looking to take themselves to the next level, getting exposure to all elements of a marketing department. This role has a lot of freedom, the hiring manager is looking for someone with super talent who is ready to bring ideas to the table and act on them!
As a Marketing Executive, you will be part of the growing Marketing team, reporting directly to the Sales & Marketing Director. Your duties will incorporate the following:
- Create awareness of and develop our clients brand
- Communicate with target audiences, build and develop customer relationships
- Support with writing content, marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing, and campaigns
- Support the Sales & Marketing Director in delivering agreed activities
- Source advertising opportunities in magazines
- Work closely in-house to design marketing content / materials such as brochures and adverts
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts
- Run social media channels (e.g. Twitter and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement
- Organise events such as conferences, seminars, receptions, and exhibitions
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Conduct market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders
With experience, you will:
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy with the help of the Sales & Marketing Director
- Evaluate and review marketing campaigns, advertising, and SEO, to make sure the correct mediums are being used and campaigns are effective
- Track marketing performance and return on investment, and prepare reports for management
- Monitor and report on competitor activity
- Oversee the Marketing budget
To apply you will need the following skills and experience:
- A Degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness and strong business acumen
- The ability to think strategically
- Creativity and an eye for detail
- Excellent copywriting and design skills, to produce marketing materials for both print and online
- Numeracy and analytical skills, to evaluate marketing campaigns
- Drive and self-motivation
- A flexible approach to work and being agile
- The ability to work well under pressure
- An enthusiastic team player, developing good working relationships
- Experience of using 50% of the following: Adobe CC software (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects) WordPress, Mail Chimp, Hootsuite, Wistia, Google Analytics and social media platforms
- Multiple languages, written and spoken would be an advantage but not essential
Our client are a fast thinking organisation, who offer a flexible, and enjoyable working environment, where you can truly make an impact with your work. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills, share knowledge and work as a team to drive continual improvement, with our clients business across the globe.
In return for your experience, commitment and drive, our client has a real focus on health and financial well-being, with fabulous company benefits to include: flexible working hours, enhanced annual leave allowance, healthcare scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, retail discounts and an enhanced Company pension scheme.
Our client will be conducting a 2-stage interview process. The first interview will be via Teams and the second interview will be face to face.