Senior Marketing Executive
media, publishing, direct marketing/subscriptions marketing
Knowledge of an Email Service Provider, ideally Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Basic Salary £35,000
Generous pension, 29 days’ holiday, Private healthcare, Death in service provision, Free gym on site
Opportunity to work from home two days per week. Core working hours are 10-4pm with flexibility around these to suit.
London , Home Counties
MiGrowth are very excited to be working supporting with a world’s leading weekly magazine, who specialise in Technology and Science with thriving global operations.
My client is passionate about offering the best solutions to their clients whether this be pages in the magazine, digital advertising, events
The Senior Marketing Executive is an important role, supporting the acquisition team by creating and delivering subscription campaigns with a strong focus on customer journeys.
In this hands-on role; you will assist in the creation and delivery of assets for acquisition marketing campaigns in line with the acquisition strategy and support both the CRM manager & digital marketing manager to facilitate the building of customer journeys to take users from anonymous to premium customers.
You will have a strong adapt for data and analysis and support the team with analysis of marketing campaigns.
The Senior Marketing Executive will also support the central marketing team with the coordination & scheduling of marketing campaigns across all business units through internal owned channels.
By assisting with the delivery and implementation of marketing plans, and effectively managing and growing our paid ancillary products, this role will contribute to achieving the teams target of increasing customer acquisition volumes, value, engagement and retention.
Who we are looking for
* A marketing degree or qualification and good A Levels, ideally English, Maths, Science
* A minimum of three years of marketing experience, ideally in media, publishing, direct marketing/subscriptions marketing
* Being able to demonstrate experience of developing customer journeys.
* Proven experience of owing and delivering campaigns from conception to execution
* Ability to interpret analysis, experience of reporting on campaign performance.
* Experience of managing and coordinating projects delivering projects on time and to budget where appropriate
* Knowledge of an Email Service Provider, ideally Salesforce Marketing Cloud
* Strong communication and relationship building skills
For more details please reach out to Louise Wright Sales & Marketing Associate Director