Senior Project Accountant – Process Improvement/Change Management
£55,000 – £65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Hamilton Woods is partnered with a fast-paced, acquisitive business in growth mode. After several years of team growth, they are now in need of an accountant that can streamline processes and control their ongoing projects across the world. Assist with their acquisitions and improve the quality of transitional data.
- Work across multiple business areas and departments to complete a process mapping plan
- Assist the team in projects to improve and re-design selected processes
- Becoming the main point of call for all new group acquisitions and making sure that all new process introductions are created in the best possible way.
- Develop end-to-end process documentation covering key processes to support financial control
- Work to agree on best practices and consistent ways of working and then coach teams on relevant process changes
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement within process mapping activities
- Support the finance team in relation to a project to deploy a new finance system in 2022 by preparing process documentation in the required formats
- Contribute as needed to General Ledger clean-up and re-implementation by providing requested schedules
- Deliver further projects aimed at scoping and implementing best practice processes.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Strong understanding of finance team procedures, reconciliations etc.
- Experience working in a large corporate environment
- Experience in identifying and implementing new controls and procedures
- Advanced systems knowledge of Hyperion advantageous
- Experience working in a fast-paced and agile environment.
- Ability to interpret and use complex data
- Ability to work under pressure, manage your time effectively and work on your own initiative
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Flexibility to travel to visit company sites, attend meetings etc. on an ad-hoc and non-routine basis.
What’s on Offer
- Excellent package and benefits
- Flexible working/Remote working
- Future progression and growth.