Major Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Service Advisor in Gloucester for their client who is the largest independent commercial approved dealership in the UK.
Hours of work – 5 days a week, Monday to Friday 8.00am to 17.30pm, 45 hours per week.
12 month fixed term contract covering maternity
- Providing exceptional customer service using various forms of communication for example in person, phone, or email.
- Assist with the daily planning of vehicles in the workshop ensuring full utilisation of time available.
- Updating customer on their vehicle progress whilst in our workshop
- Scheduling services required for customers.
- Dealing with customer queries.
- Exceeding customer expectation by ensuring you are part of a Brilliant Team which provides a quality service to all customers getting their vehicles back on the road to keep our country running
- To understand key performance targets and support your colleagues and team to achieve them
- To embrace all opportunities of learning and developing alongside some of our brilliant fully skilled Service Advisors.
- To attend recognised courses of instruction and achieve the correct pass mark for each course.
- To respect the property of the Company and any property for which the Company is responsible, or which is in their care.
- To assist with general housekeeping duties required within the service reception area.
- Motor trade experience desirable
- Desire to work in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Good understanding of Motor Trade desirable
- High level of customer service
- IT Literacy
- Brilliant levels of communication written and verbal
- Enthusiastic, Team Player, Flexible
If you have administration experience and think this role looks good, please apply to the job ad ASAP!!
REF – INDPS