Are you an experienced Software Developer / IT Solutions architect looking for more responsibility and the ability to really bring your ideas to the table? My client is recruiting for a software developer / IT Solutions Architect that can hit the ground running. Your role will be a mixture of identifying potential solutions and looking for opportunities to streamline the business using technology. You will be working closely with the Operations Director to make the company as efficient as possible.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Define objectives by analysing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality.
- Design and develop solutions using available programming, database, and software tools. Follows the project through the SDLC from design through to testing and roll-out.
- Maintain and troubleshoot company software and systems to meet company objectives.
- Identify, take-ownership, and investigate leading to solution proposals.
- Assists with training to the immediate team and end-users when required
- Keep a personal timeline of languages, systems, and platform to stay ahead of trends and contribute to the company’s roadmap
- Experience designing bespoke software solutions.
- Fluent in Python and C++
- Fluent in using Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
- Confident in using Mac OSX
Salary & Benefits:
£45000 – £50000