*Hybrid role* Home working opportunity – 2 days at home/3 days office working
Are you looking to join a passionate, fun and hardworking team? Owned by its members, My Client is a progressive and dynamic company with family values at its core and a drive for personal development, as well as team spirit..
My client has been creating innovative software for over 20 years. They are going through a long-term re-development programme where software is being re-imagined with the aim to simplify and improve the end-user experience.
We are seeking a Software Development Team Lader, who is an experienced and can lead a team of skilled software developers to deliver software solutions to support the business and its customers. The core of the work will be software project management and business analytics to support the developers and our customers.
If you are technically proficient, an excellent communicator and have some programming experience background to be able to support, integrate with and lead a team of skilled software developers, with full lifecycle experience – from initial concept design, implementation and ultimately production, we are looking for you.
In return, a great working environment from our contemporary Head Office with a competitive salary, company pension, generous holiday allowance and a range of other benefits is offered.
Salary – up to £49k
· Ensure development teams are delivering high quality product and platform functionality, on time and on budget.
· Provide oversight on all aspects of the software engineering lifecycle from planning/resourcing to technical implementation.
· Strong software abilities.
· Review functional and technical specifications, providing feedback to software architects.
· Leading Agile software development teams.
· Strong networking and communication skills – have the ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues.
· Prior experience in leading and supporting teams.
· Microsoft programming and SQL database skills
· Usage of software management tools for sprint planning, task tracking, requirements management, continuous integration, static analysis
· Ideally have experience of recruiting and building teams
· 5 years’ experience of working in software development
Contact Alex at Major Recruitment for further information
We will carefully consider your application and advise you as to whether we are able to progress with your application, within 3 working days. If you do not hear from us within this time, your details will not be retained. If you’re not successful on this occasion, please continue to apply to future roles that we advertise.
Major Recruitment are an employment agency working on behalf of our clients. Should you be seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract, you will find our staff professional and courteous, and our interview process straight forward. We are located in thriving Telford and we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire, North Wales and Wolverhampton. Major Recruitment specialise in industrial, commercial, driving and technical recruitment