Experienced in working in Automotive? Looking for a role that offers progression and ongoing training?
Major Recruitment are working in partnership with Polytec, a leading automotive manufacture to recruit Supply Chain Process Engineer on a permanent basis to join their Supply Chain team based in Telford.
As a Supply Chain Process Engineer (main purpose of the role) is to analyse and improve new & existing Supply Chain systems and processes.
Key Duties of a Supply Chain Process Engineer:
Project team member in digitization projects and ERP rollouts
- Detailed specification of processes, collection of specifications and requirements for digital processes and comparison with processes in coordination with Key Users
- Interface with plants, Key Users, IT, Process Owners and other departments
- Coordination of line organization requirements and feedback on ongoing activities within the process organization to other departments
- Carrying out Key User training for changes and new implementations
- Responsibility for testing and validation
- Introduction and processing of change requests for ERP systems (SAP R3, S4) and digital solutions
- Key User Support of ERP systems (SAP R3, S4) and digital solutions
Skills required as a Supply Chain Process Engineer:
- Automotive experience – mandatory
- Relevant manufacturing/engineering degree preferred, or ONC, A Levels, BTec Diploma Level 3 or equivalent NVQ level 3 qualification or time served experience within a similar environment is acceptable.
What’s in it for you?
- 33 days holiday (25 + BH)
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Early finish on a Friday