Are you a Supply Chain Relationship Coordinator ?
Would you like to work in a friendly team environment?
- Full time
- £25,000 – £28,500
About the role:
The Customer Relationship Coordinator aims to ensure that the organisation delivers excellent customer service in support of the Customer Relationship Manager. This role ensures accurate service level reporting to agreed timetables, analysing reports to identify issues e.g. forecasts, event management, transport, order patterns etc.
This role must achieve and maintain a good working knowledge of customer specific supply reporting systems, available reports and how these can be incorporated to improve management of the customers’ account as well as maintaining scorecards. Generating reports and all routine communications output from the Supply Relationship department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute daily transactional components of the Supply Chain Relationship processes to achieve the agreed customer service level.
- Support the Supply Chain Relationship Manager & Controller to deliver excellence for our customers whilst ensuring budgeted costs are achieved or bettered for the UK BU.
- Support the Supply Chain Relationship Manager & Controller in collaborating with other functions to ensure that the appropriate data is available and accurate.
- Evaluate customer delivery performance.
- Review service level reporting to agreed timetables, analyse the reports to identify main issues e.g. forecasts, event management, transport, order patterns etc. and present corrective recommendations to the Customer Relationship Controller.
- Ensure a good working knowledge of customer specific supply reporting systems, available reports and how these can be incorporated to improve management of the customer’s account.
- Maintain Scorecards with designated accounts.
- Understanding of customer Supply Initiatives and how the business can help deliver a point of difference.
- Prepare for & attend, if required, regular meetings to understand the businesses Inbound performance and Supplier Benchmarking with both internal and external customers.
- Prepares for & attend supply meetings ensuring service levels / aged stock / part pallets / outstanding orders are available at the meeting.
- Ensure that the supply chain communication is aligned internally, to drive a focused, agreed, and consistent message to our customers
- Identify areas of continuous process improvement, challenge assumptions and drive actions
- Provide data & reporting in line with S&OP process
- Create Forecast overlays as required to deliver customer agreed activities (e.g. Stock builds)
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Strong customer service bias.
- Demonstrable team player
- Strong administration skills with close attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner
- Competencies and skills
- Result Orientation
- Behavioural flexibility
To apply for this or any other role please get in touch.
“Major Recruitment act as an Employment Agency for permanent roles and an
Employment Business for temporary opportunities”