Position: Support Worker
Location: Ashford, Kent
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000
About the Company:
We’re currently recruiting on behalf of our esteemed client in Ashford, Kent, who is searching for dedicated Support Workers to join their team. Our client is committed to delivering exceptional care and support services to individuals in need, fostering a positive and empowering environment for both employees and residents.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Support Worker, you’ll play a vital role in enriching the lives of individuals under our client’s care. Your duties will include:
- Offering direct support to residents, assisting with day-to-day activities, personal care, and emotional well-being.
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with residents, encouraging their social participation and independence.
- Collaborating with the team to devise and implement individualized care plans.
- Keeping precise and comprehensive records of interactions and observations.
- Upholding the values and standards set by both our agency and the client.
- Prior experience as a Support Worker or in a similar caregiving role.
- A sincere passion for providing compassionate care to vulnerable individuals.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work seamlessly within a team.
- Flexibility to accommodate varying shifts and adapt to changing resident needs.
- Ideally, holding relevant certifications or training in social care (though training could be provided for the right candidate).
- Full UK driving license preferred.
- A competitive salary within the range of £25,000 – £30,000, dependent on experience and qualifications.
- The opportunity to make a meaningful impact on individuals’ lives within a supportive environment.
- Ongoing training and professional development to enhance your skills.
- The chance to work with a reputable organisation dedicated to the well-being of both residents and staff.
If you’re enthusiastic about making a significant difference in the lives of individuals who require support and are searching for a rewarding career prospect, we encourage you to apply. Join the team of our client in Ashford, Kent, and contribute to a community-oriented approach to care.