Are you a diligent, caring and determined person who is looking for that job where everyday makes you smile and know that you’ve contributed towards something amazing? If so then check out the jobs we have in your local area
We support 5 gentlemen at a rural property close to the beach- in Snettisham. All 5 people are adventurous and love exploring the wildlife that Snettisham has to offer and going for walks along the local beach. They enjoy leisure activities such as swimming, cycling, trampolining, go karting and many more fun activities.
We’re looking for adventurous and lively people that share similar interests to join our team. If that’s you then apply today!
Because the people we support are at the heart of everything we do, we truly value our incredible staff & are committed to ensure they are fully supported.
An Amazing Place to work
- This is the best job – You will not find a more interesting and rewarding job, you will be making a genuine difference to someone’s life
- Our values drive everything we do
- You will get the opportunity to work with some great colleagues and work as “one team”
- You’ll have the opportunity to work flexibly with our range of shift types
- Blue Light Card – All work and no play is not fun, so enjoy discounts in your favourite shops and restaurants, on travel and great days out, all provided at no cost to you
- Wagestream – An App that lets you track your earnings in real-time, access a percentage of your pay as you earn it, in advance of payday
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Welcome Bonus! To acknowledge the amazing contribution you’ll be making to our (your) team, we will pay you a £200 welcome bonus after 3 months, then because we truly value your commitment another £200 after 6 months
- 28 days annual leave pro-rata (including bank holidays), which we increase the longer you are with us
- Sleep in & bank holiday payment enhancements and a 15% overtime premium on hours over 37.5 per week
- We will apply and pay for your DBS for you
- Life Assurance and Pension scheme
- A 24 Hour Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family members
Development & Your Career
- You will get a great Induction to your new team along with amazing training opportunities that include the Care Certificate, and Diploma in Health & Social Care Elearning webinars.
- Access to specialist care sector training, all fully paid for by us
- Loads of career progression opportunities