Systems Accountant – Hyperion / FCCS
£60,000 – £65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Hamilton Woods is partnered with a growing international business that is looking for continuous improvement in its ERP systems as they acquire new businesses each year. This role is for an independent forward-thinking self-starter that has extensive knowledge of system implementations and improvements. In return, you will be working with an amazing team of accountants in one of the UK’s top businesses.
- Assist in month-end reporting, including close out of ledgers, analysis of information, and submission of results through FCCS.
- Functions as techno-functional lead and subject matter expert for the consolidations, master data, and data mapping functionality of the Oracle EPM Cloud system, i.e. Financial Consolidation and Close systems
- Performs analysis, design, configuration, testing, implementation, and support activities for areas of subject matter expertise
- Supports the month-end financial consolidations process
- Leads and supports the monthly master data refresh process
- Collaborates with Corporate Finance and Controllers and Accountants around the globe to identify, qualify/quantify, and prioritize solutions to address business needs and improve business effectiveness
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines with high levels of accuracy and skills in problem-solving.
- Good communication skills must be comfortable and professional in dealing with Senior Management.
- Good technical accounting knowledge and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of ERP systems is required.
- FCCS/HFM knowledge preferred.
- Strong Excel skills are required.
- Extensive experience in a finance role.
- Industry experience required.
- ERP experience essential, with knowledge of Oracle Cloud, FCCS, Hyperion, or other group reporting solutions being preferred.