Major Recruitment Oldbury are delighted to be recruiting for a public services organisation located in Birmingham City Centre who are recruiting for a Team Administrative Coordinator to support their team of social workers administratively. The role will be to start immediately and will last for a minimum of four months, potentially longer. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Duties and tasks will include:
- To act independently, be innovative, able to problem solve and make decisions from a broad range of complex options
- Proactive diary and meeting management and support
- Analyse/interpret a range of complex data and synthesise into reports
- Organise, support and record meetings appropriately
- Use own initiative to respond independently to difficult problems and unexpected situations
- presentation skills including providing support to the preparation of reports, letters, proposals and correspondence.
Candidates welcome to apply for the role will have the following:
- Experience of managing a number of conflicting priorities
- Experience of working professionally with people experiencing challenging personal circumstances
- Experience of communicating effectively to a variety of audiences through written, verbal, and other means of communication.
- Administration experience within a professional environment