Technical Manager – Food Manufacturing
Our client are a successful food manufacturing business based in Melton Mowbray, looking for a Technical Manager to oversee and manage all Technical and Quality compliance within a busy chilled food manufacturing site.
- You will work with Production, Technical, Quality, NPD and Hygiene teams, identifying process and product improvements.
- You will manage process technology projects, identify opportunities, solve day to day problems and deliver solutions for continuous improvement on site
- You will have excellent communication and leadership skills.
- As a ‘ People person’ you will manage, develop and lead your team as well and building relationships with suppliers and retailers.
- As food and quality leader for the site you will ensure quality systems are compliant with retailer code of practice and external standards.
- This is an opportunity to really make a difference, drive change and continuous improvement on site.
Skills and experience
- Working with food products in Technical management role
- Experience working with retailers
- Extensive experience of BRC, accreditation, HACCP, implementation, customer audits and QSM
- Focused on CI, efficiency’s, and LEAN processes ‘ results orientated.
- Strong communicator
- Leadership skills, keen to develop, educate and drive change from within ( you must be able to demonstrate how you have achieved this previously)
- Food Hygiene Level 4
- HACCP Level 4
- IOSH understanding
- Salary DOE
- Car or Car Allowance
- Life Cover
- Health Care
- Development in the Group