We are currently recruiting for experienced Territory Sales Representatives. This role involves canvassing prospects at their home location to excite, inform and educate residents on the value of the full fibre broadband proposition.
A previous sales background is essential for this role and you should be able to demonstrate most if not all of the below skills in order to be successful in the role.
- Engaging strangers in conversation.
- Explaining and convincing the audience of the features and benefits.
- Presenting the competitively priced service plans to customers.
- Planning and scheduling door to door routes.
- Developing a rapport with prospects and customers.
- Filling in forms with customers and completing all administrative tasks.
- Ensuring the confidentiality of private customer information.
- Complying with operational and regulatory rules.
The salary for this role is up to £24k per annum with a commission scheme and realistic OTE of over £30k.
Immediate interviews and starts are available for successful candidates.
For more information regarding this role call Recruit Central or Click “apply now” to receive a call back from one of the team.