Transport Planner required to work in Sowerby Bridge.
Between £25,000 – £28,000 starting salary, depending on experience.
Opportunity to progress to Logistics Manager within the next 2 years.
Monday to Thursday 08:30 – 17:00
Friday 09:00 – 15:00
- Supporting the Global Logistics Manager
- Supporting and eventually leading day to day shipping operations
- Organising National and International shipping, importing and exporting, making sure all appropriate shipping documents were prepared correctly and accurately.
- Dealing with Brexit & EU Paperwork
- Keeping up to date with all legislation requirements
Progression to Logistics Manager within the next 2 years
20 Holidays + 8 Bank Holiday (closes over Christmas)
- Previous transport experience
- Knowledge of Brexit and EU paperwork