We are recruiting (with a view to start in January) for a semi-skilled or skilled Upholsterer working for a prestigious public house and restaurant furniture trade supplier who offer a vast range of new and refurbished products in a variety of finishes, bespoke to each individual client’s needs.
The role commences at £11.00 per hour with review depending on experience
– Working hours 8am – 4.30pm Mon-Fri with options of overtime as / when required.
General responsibilities of the role:
– Study work orders to determine the amount and type of materials required to cover work pieces
– Follow sketches, patterns or blueprints to indicate cutting lines on fabrics using chalks, pencils or paint
– Measure and cut materials using manual or automated cutting instruments
– Examine furniture frames to identify defects
– Apply knowledge of upholstery to build or repair upholstered furniture using a variety of hand or power tools
– Ensure projects are completed and delivered before set deadline
– Secure work pieces and materials onto production equipment
· Good working hours
· Opportunity to join expanding company and really make a difference
· Retail discounts
If you have experience in a similar role, feel your skills match and are interested in applying for this position please call on 01254 920800.
Alternatively if you are interested in registering for future vacancies please complete the following registration form.