Major Recruitment are currently recruiting for a permanent Retail Sales Controller in Milton Keynes for their client who is a well established group of companies specialising in the supply of commercial assets.
Hours of work – 8.30-5.30pm M-F
- Provide support and assistance to the Retail Sales Executives when processing a sale of a vehicle
- To understand the sales process and be able to provide essential cover of the retail site in the event of team absence
- Identify and expedite the necessary repairs / preparation requirements for all Retail vehicle sales stock
- To maintain and update the vehicle tracking system, ensuring all vehicle locations and status’s are correctly recorded
- Requesting and logging both V5’s and Spare keys for sales vehicles on site and in stock
- Regular monitoring of vehicle services, Mots and Health checks due, and to maintain an up-to-date record on the vehicle tracking system
- Recording and monitoring of vehicles sales stock due in from the rental network and to liaise with the necessary sites to establish delivery dates
- Updating of Daily KPI reporting
- Assist with vehicle sales invoicing when required
Knowledge and Experience:
- A good understanding of LCV products and the market is preferable with previous background experience at dealership level
- A keen eye for attention to detail and presentation is desirable
- This position is subject to the employee holding a full valid UK Driving License
If this sounds like a role for you, please apply to this job ad asap!