Just Food recruitment, part of The JFR Group are recruiting for a Warehouse Area Manager to join this long established and market leading food manufacturer in Berkshire.
You’d be joining an innovative organisation that thrives because of the outstanding, highly motivated individuals in their dynamic growing teams. Everything they do is driven by their constant desire to remain the best. That means you’ll work with some of the best people in the industry, to be inspired and motivated.
This role is working the PM shift 2pm to 10pm, Monday to Friday.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To manage and take ownership of all elements of warehousing, food safety, health & Safety and product logistics as required.
- To deputise fully in the absence of the Warehouse Manager
- To lead and manage all direct reports to deliver customer daily orders in the most cost-effective manner.
- To develop a Continuous Improvement culture in the business and implement new processes.
- To drive KPI’s in your team for health and safety, quality, customer service, labour and materials.
- Develop relationships and work in collaboration with other departments to ensure stock is available.
- Ensure training within your team is completed to health and safety standards and company procedures.
If you would like to join this growing and modern company, please apply and one of our team will be in touch.
The JFR Group are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Should you be seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you will find our staff professional and courteous and our interview process straight forward.