Major Recruitment are currently recruiting for experienced warehouse operatives for our client based in Brownhills – a well-established manufacturer and stockholder of cold-drawn stainless steel & nickel alloy bars. With over 200 years combined technical experience you will be joining the experts within the industry. Successful applicants MUST have experience within a steel stockholder/manufacturer.
This is a 12 week temporary to permanent assignment and a fantastic opportunity to learn, grow, develop and progress within a growing company in a specialist market. Due to the location and shift times you MUST have your own transport
Daily Duties & Responsibilities:-
- Must be able to drive a counterbalance, and 4-way reach truck. (Minimum of 1yrs experience on both)
- Must be motivated and a team player
- Pick material from the warehouse for customer orders.
- Pick material from the warehouse for production.
- Able to read a Micrometre / Vernier. (Training Course Available).
- Be Capable of completing documentation. (Complete Training provided).
- Able to complete forklift checks.
- Have the understanding to complete documentation.
- Be able to load and un-load vehicles.
- Complete general housekeeping.
- Unloading & booking in Goods Inwards.
- Qualifications, such as Overhead Crane, First Aid, and Fire Marshall would be considered an advantage.
- Must be able capable of keeping material identified at all Times.
- Reporting to your Team Leader on a daily basis, updated progress information.
Working hours & salary:-
Mon to Friday:- 8am till 5pm
£11 per hour
Overtime will be available and paid at time 1/2
12 week temporary to permanent opportunity
PLEASE CLICK TO APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE REQUIRED EXPERIENCE