Temporary Worker Registration | Register Today | Major Recruitment (major-recruitment.com)We are currently recruiting on behalf of a communication product provider in Preston who are seeking a Warehouse Operative/Administrator (dual role) to join their team. This role will be working in both the warehouse and the office. The role is based on RedScar Industrial Estate.
Responsibilities as follows:
- Outside: Counterbalance licence required to unload containers and load trailers.
- Inside: Reach truck license required to pick and pack; wrap pallets, label products for despatch, processing returns and general warehouse / stores duties (adhoc).
- An intermediate level of computer skills will be required as the role involves scanning through orders and inputting the relevant information in to courier websites.
- Dealing with any email queries that may come through to the warehouse.
- Book in certain orders with customers (in manager absence only).
- External (Valid) FLT Counterbalance Licence (not an in house only licence)
- Reach Truck licence (not an in house only licence)
What are the particulars of the role?
- Working days: Monday to Friday – 08:00am to 16:30pm.
- Rate of pay: £10.30 per hour (weekly pay).
- Term: Temporary for 12 weeks, perm after 12 weeks based on performance and attendance.
Opportunity to obtain a Reach Truck licence will be offered once your performance and attendance levels have been identified as satisfactory through employment.
Interested in this position? Please submit your CV using the “apply” option – to follow up on your application please call Major Recruitment (Blackburn) on 01254 920800.
Alternatively if you’re interested in any future vacancies please complete the following registration form and select “Warehousing, Manufacturing & Production” and “Blackburn” on the first page of the form.