Goods In Operative
Pay: £10.42 per hour
Shift pattern: Monday to Friday (some weekends as and when required).
Hours of work: 08:00am to 18:00pm.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience within the goods-in/warehouse
- Able to work in a fast peace environment.
- Able to work alone or in a team.
- Counter Balance
- Assisting with the unloading of vehicles and the checking in of stock.
- Sorting and placing materials or items on to racks, and shelves.
- Collecting items from throughout the warehouse, preparing and completing warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to a schedule.
- Performing warehouse inventory controls via scanner and or through a computer.
- Stock counting and location checks.
Due to the location, you must have your own transport.
Safety boots is a must.