Warehouse Operative with FLT Experience
£10 per hour without licenses
If you have the desired licenses salary can be discussed at interview
40 hours per week
Monday to Friday
Hours of work between
7am and 6pm
Flexibility is required
Temp to Perm
You are probably reading this job ad thinking that it’s just a basic warehouse operative role and you would be wrong.
My client is a family business based in the heart of Hunslet Leeds and deals with clients and customers from across the country.
They are looking for their next warehouse operative who is looking to step up to a more interesting role and make a department their pride and joy.
What do you need?
- A Counterbalance License is desirable. An in-house license will be considered
- Experience as a General Labourer preferred or someone who has worked with tools and heavy materials
- A driving license is desirable if you would like more variety in the role
- You will need to understand the loading bay of the warehouse environment
- Picking stock and getting ready to dispatch orders is a must
- Good Spoken English
- Good Written English
What will your day consist of?
A typical day is based on the orders that come in from customers and clients. You will pick the stock for the orders and then get them ready for dispatch.
Some of the items that are to be picked can be more that 25KG and awkward so you will be helped by colleagues if needed.
If you have an FLT License you may be unloading and loading vans that are going out to sites.
If you have a driving license you will be able to go out to site and help with installations.
Sounds interesting doesn’t it?
If you would like to apply the please do today.
After screening there is a registration process and then a face-to-face interview.
Major Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency on this Temp to Perm position