Due to continuous expansion Major Recruitment are urgently looking to recruit two experienced Stock Controllers for one of the UK’S Leading independent frozen Seafood supplier to work on a full time basis. This is an ideal role for anyone looking to work for a progressive company.
The Stock Controller is responsible for managing the day-to-day stock levels and accuracy within the warehouse. In this position, you will be required to work methodically and independently, so a self-motivated and proactive attitude with excellent organisational skills is essential. The role of Stock Controller involves managing and resolving issues in a fast-paced environment, liaising with all departments within the company, so a thorough understanding of business processes and stock management techniques is required.
- Ensure the Warehouse Management
- System matches Physical Stock across all warehouses
- Control the Goods Inwards
- Process, receipting stock correctly and organising put-away
- Maximise stock availability and picking efficiency
- Manage and control perpetual Stock check
- Investigate and resolve stock discrepancies in a timely manner
- Ensure Physical, Quarantine, Rework and Repack stock is controlled appropriately
- Monitor and maintain all relevant procedures and systems
- Reduce wasted and underutilised warehouse space
- To keep a safe, tidy and clean place of work for you, other employees and visitors
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure, paying strict attention to detail
- Conscientious, organised, articulate and methodical
- Able to work efficiently and effectively both as part of a team and independently
The successful candidate must have previosuly worked within a Warehouse/Stock control environment, preferably in a supervisory capacity.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- 6am-2pm Shift
- 2pm-10pm Shift