Weighbridge Operator – Brigg – Full Time
We are currently looking for a full-time Weighbridge Operator to run the weighbridge operations and assist lab operations. Based near Elsham you would require your own transport due to the location of the site. The role will be permanent on completion of a successful probationary.
Pay – £45630 – £49,423pa
Days – Monday to Saturday
Hours – Monday to Friday 6am-6pm, Saturday 6am-2pm
- Run the site weighbridge operations, ensuring goods are received and dispatched
- Test or ensure all goods are tested in accordance with customer requirements before unloading or dispatch.
- Ensure correct documentation and relevant booking references for all goods movements.
- Instruct on and record correct loading and unloading locations in liaison with site supervisors.
- Ensure clear and effective communication of seed species, variety and quality information to site supervisors.
- Prepare and maintain complete and accurate records of all goods movements.
- Liaise with site management to ensure best practice end efficiency of the weighbridge operation.
- Ensure all weighbridge equipment is maintained in good working order and calibrated where appropriate
- Provide cover for site operations when required.
- Co-operate with the Company managers and others to ensure compliance with any duties imposed on them.
- Signing in visitors and contractors and completing permits to work as required in liaison with site management.
- Full driving licence
- It literate with experience with Microsoft Office programmes
- A flexible approach to hours in peak
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
We are looking for someone to start in the role as soon as possible however we are willing to wait for the right person.
Please apply with a full CV via the link.