What will you be doing as a Fabricator/Welder?
- Fabrication and Mig welding of our Steel Hoppers, Bailers, and roto crush products
You should apply for the role of Fabricator/Welder if you have…
- Minimum 5+ MIG welding experience (Weld Test on Interview) (essential)
- Time Served within fabrication (5+ Years), (essential)
- Can read and understand detailed CAD drawings in 2D and third Angle Projection (essential)
- Experience working with powered tools such as grinders and drills. (essential)
- Experience and confident in using, Press Brakes, Guillotines, Pedestal Drills, Kingsland, Steel Band saws (full training will be provided for the right candidates).
- Be able to produce to a high standard of work and with minimal supervision. (essential)
- Willingness to develop and learn new techniques (essential)
- A positive attitude towards teamwork and Health and Safety in the work place. (essential)
What are the details of the role?
- Working hours: Monday to Thursday 8am to 4:30pm, Friday 8am to 2:30pm
- Rate of pay: £14.00 per hour
If you are interested in this role submit your CV using the “apply” option below.
To follow up on your application please call Major Recruitment on 01254 920800.