WORKSHOP CONTROLLER REQUIRED
Full Job Description
We are seeking a Workshop Controller to join the busy Aftersales department
Customer Satisfaction.To assist management in implementing and maintaining effective processes to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction levels in excess of the manufacturer objective.
* Generating Gross Profit: To deliver gross profit in line with the business plan by maximising the number of hours sold, driving revenue per transaction, ensuring 100% adherence to the VHC process and motivating product sales.
* Workshop Loading: To distribute and control the issue of work to the Technicians to maximise quality and overall efficiency.
* Supervising the Team: To lead, motivate, coach and develop the team to achieve their daily objectives.
* Parts Liaison: To ensure a strong relationship is maintained with the parts department to maximise parts availability.
* Documentation Quality: To ensure the accurate completion of all relevant documentation for each repair.
* Manufacturer Franchise Warranty Standards: To ensure that the manufacturer’s warranty standards are adhered to at all times.
* Health and Safety: To ensure that a safe working environment is maintained in line with the Company’s & Safety policy and that general housekeeping and appearance are maintained at a high standard.
Working Hours: 45 hours per week plus 1 in 3 Saturdays. 08:00 – 17:00
Essential Criteria for Workshop Controller:
* A full UK driving licence
* Experience in a franchised Dealership
* Basic IT Literacy
* Experience of working either as a Workshop Controller or as a fully qualified Technician is essential.
Essential Competencies for Workshop Controller:
* Coping with Pressures and Setbacks: Maintains a positive outlook at work, working productively in a pressurised environment, keeping emotions under control during difficult situations. Handles criticism well and learns from it by balancing the demands of a work life and a personal life.
* Deciding and Initiating Action: Takes responsibility for actions, projects and people and uses initiative, working under own direction. Initiates and generates activity and introduces changes into work processes. Makes quick, clear decisions which may include tough choices or considered risks.
* Applying Expertise and Technology: Applies specialist and detailed technical expertise, using technology to achieve work objectives. Develops job knowledge and expertise (theoretical and practical) through continual professional development, demonstrating an understanding of different organisational departments and functions.
* Delivering results and meeting customer expectations: Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction; sets high standards for quality and quantity; monitors and maintains quality and productivity; works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way; consistently achieves project goals.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £33,500.00-£36,000.00 per year
* Company events
* Company pension
* Employee discount
* On-site parking
* Full UK Driving Licence (required)