Major Automotive are working in partnership with a commercial vehicle rental company who are looking to recruit a Workshop Controller / Administrator to join there team.
Location:Haydock, Near St Helens
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm— Saturdays when required
Salary: £19k- £21k
Holidays: 28 inc bank holidays
Raise job cards as required and updating jobs on the system in an accurate and timely fashion.
* Ensure job cards are completed and signed correctly.
* Review system status reports to ensure no job has missed being completed.
* Update job times for fitters for each job worked on from clock cards.
* Control & monitor clock machine with reference to start time, breaks, and finish times.
* Ensure that the parts are available for the job at the correct time
* Ensure parts used are booked out accurately to the job.
* Return parts promptly if not required.
* Process purchase orders accurately and timely.
* Maintain correct stock levels.
* Liaise with customers regarding scheduling and completion of work.
* Update customers regarding any extra authority required and forwarding estimates as required.
* Answering the telephone and dealing with queries.
* Promote Health and Safety within the depot.
Previous Workshop experience preferable in a commercial vehicle back ground but open to any Workshop experience within the motor trade
Ideally have a Full Uk Driving Licence
If you are interested in the role please apply via the “Apply button” or call Ashleigh on 01302 554510
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000.00 to £21,000.00 /year