Workshop Engineer (Refurb)
Salary up to £26K DOE + 25 days holiday + Pension + Wellbeing programme
**IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE**
I have 3 questions for you….
- Are you an experienced and confident Workshop Engineer?
- Do you have a positive attitude, always willing to learn and support your team?
- Are you confident refurbishing machines to be sold/ short term hire?
- Are you looking to work for a company that truly cares?
If the answer to these is Yes to all of the above then please read on…
I am working with a large and friendly business in Crick, they are very successful, growing year on year and are now looking for a Workshop Engineer to join their busy team.
The role will involve maintaining, repairing, servicing and modifying the companies product range with an aim of reselling them or making them available for short-term hire.
You will be focused on refurbishing used machines to a high standard, keeping a stock list of the used machines, and assessing used machines as they arrive, ensuring that machines are graded as appropriate.
You’ll assist in the smooth operation of the workshop. Responsible for completing all paperwork in a timely manner. Equipment should be inspected for technical inaccuracies and ascetics, always considering the customer impact and machine quality control.
Who are you? You will need to have the following:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written.
- Highly organised with experience of working to fixed time critical deadlines.
- At least 5 years engineering experience within a workshop environment.
- A good understanding of automotive electrics, wiring diagrams and diagnostic tools.
You will have at least 2 of the following
- Previous working experience of servicing and maintaining a range of petrol, LPG and diesel equipment.
- Previous working experience of servicing and maintaining battery powered vehicles/machines.
- Knowledge/previous experience in using vehicle/plant diagnostic equipment.
- Knowledge of hydraulic systems.
If you feel that you have the perfect skills and background for this role then please apply asap!