Working Time Traffic Regulations Disclaimer
I will keep K&D Recruitment Ltd informed in writing as to the details of Working Time undertaken for other employers or employment businesses on a weekly basis; and I am responsible for my own working time & road transport directive hours, and must maintain & keep within these regulations at all times.
In Compliance with the Road Traffic Act 1988 and the Transport and Works Act 1992. Drivers of road vehicles must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs while driving, attempting to drive or when they are in charge of a vehicle.
K&D Recruitment adopts a zero tolerance approach towards the misuse of alcohol and substances. The Company has a responsibility to provide a safe and healthy working environment for all it’s employees, both temporary and permanent. The Company recognises that this can be put at risk by those who misuse alcohol or drugs to such an extent that it affects their Health and Safety, the Health and Safety of others, their performance, their conduct or relationships at work. Anyone suspected or proven to be in breach of this policy will have their contract ended with immediate effect. Our clients may reserve the right to conduct testing procedures and we ask that our drivers comply.
I hereby give my consent to K&D Recruitment Ltd to process the following information:
- Date of Birth
- Contact details, including telephone number, email address and postal address
- Experience, training and qualifications
- National insurance number
Sensitive personal data
- Disability/health condition relevant to the role
- Criminal conviction
I consent K&D Recruitment to process the above personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide me with work-finding services,
- to process or transfer my personal data to their client(s) in order to provide me with work-finding services,
- to process my data on a computerised database in order to provide me with work-finding services,
- to process my data using automated decision making processes,
- include any other relevant purposes for processing personal data.
I also consent K&D Recruitment processing my personal data with third parties for the purposes of internal audits and investigations carried out on the Company to ensure that the Company is complying with all relevant laws and obligations.
I understand that if I work for K&D Recruitment, some details to be kept for 7 years for payroll purposes.
I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time by informing the Company that I wish to do so.
Health & Disability
The following questions on health and disability are asked in order to find out your needs in terms of reasonable adjustments to access our recruitment service and to find out your needs in order to perform the job or position sought.
*Certain types of employment and professions are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and in those cases particularly where the employment is sought in relation to positions involving working with children or vulnerable adults, details for all criminal convictions must be given. The information given will be treated in the strictest of confidence and only taken into account where, in the reasonable opinion of K&D Recruitment Ltd, the offence is relevant to the post to which you are applying. Failure to declare a conviction may require us to exclude you from our register or terminate an assignment if the offence is not declared but later comes to light.
The main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are:
a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature);
a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual);
a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal;
If you do have any symptoms then you must self-isolate for two weeks.
All criteria is provided by www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19
CONTRACT 2: TERMS OF AGREEMENT WITH WORK-SEEKERS FOR PERMANENT OR CONTRACT STAFF (TO BE DIRECTLY ENGAGED BY THE CLIENT)
Following your registration with K&D Recruitment Ltd we confirm we will provide our recruitment services to you.
- In your registration you informed us that you wish to seek permanent or contracted employment.
- You authorise K&D Recruitment Ltd to seek work on your behalf.
- K&D Recruitment Ltd will provide you with permanent recruitment services and in doing so we will act as an employment agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.
- In order to provide recruitment services to you K&D Recruitment Limited will have to process your personal data. In doing so we will comply at all times with data protection laws.
Thank you for selecting K&D Recruitment Ltd and should you have any queries, or require any further information on the services we provide please contact your local branch representive.