I hereby give my consent to Mosi Brown Ltd to process the following information:
- Date of Birth
- Contact details, including telephone number, email address and postal address
- Experience, training and qualifications
- National insurance number
Sensitive personal data
- Disability/health condition relevant to the role
- Criminal conviction
I consent Mosi Brown Ltd to process the above personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide me with work-finding services,
- to process or transfer my personal data to their client(s) in order to provide me with work-finding services,
- to process my data on a computerised database in order to provide me with work-finding services,
- to process my data using automated decision making processes,
- include any other relevant purposes for processing personal data.
I also consent Mosi Brown Ltd processing my personal data with third parties for the purposes of internal audits and investigations carried out on the Company to ensure that the Company is complying with all relevant laws and obligations.
I understand that if I work for Mosi Brown Limited, some details to be kept for 7 years for payroll purposes.
I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time by informing the Company that I wish to do so.
Health & Disability
The following questions on health and disability are asked in order to find out your needs in terms of reasonable adjustments to access our recruitment service and to find out your needs in order to perform the job or position sought.
*Certain types of employment and professions are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and in those cases particularly where the employment is sought in relation to positions involving working with children or vulnerable adults, details for all criminal convictions must be given. The information given will be treated in the strictest of confidence and only taken into account where, in the reasonable opinion of Mosi Brown Ltd, the offence is relevant to the post to which you are applying. Failure to declare a conviction may require us to exclude you from our register or terminate an assignment if the offence is not declared but later comes to light.