Major Recruitment has an opportunity for someone to join the on-site operation in the Bradford area. Our clients business has grown and evolved and by listening to their customers and understanding their challenges, means their business demands have increased creating new opportunities. We are seeking an extra Onsite Co-ordinator to recruit candidates for our client and liaise with the managers and departments to ensure you are maximising the contract to its full potential. You must be flexible in your working hours and able to do a 5.30am check-in as well work to 8.00pm on alternate weeks. This is done on a rota bases between the team.
Major Recruitment has grown organically and now operate from 17 locations across the North of England, employing 200 permanent staff and payroll in excess of 1500 temporary workers each week. We are one of the most consistent and long-standing specialist consultancies across the North of England.
Do you have what it takes to join our on-site team and become part of the Major Family?
• Onsite Co-ordinator managing the end-to-end recruitment life cycle for our temporary industrial desk.
• Extensive liaison with department managers
• Sourcing and meeting new candidates, through various means including advertising and networking events. Maximising opportunities to get candidates on board.
• Maintaining regular contact with existing candidates, whilst consistently hitting KPI’s and targets.
• Advertise on Job Boards, LinkedIn, social media
• Ensuring standards of service are met at all times.
• Screen and Interview candidates and complete relevant compliance checks
• Attend regular service meetings with our client
• Provide a high level of customer service
We are open minded as to your background, but we are particularly keen to hear from current on site personnel that are used to dealing with high volume recruitment and have the ability to build and develop relationships, are you a strong administrator looking for a step in to recruitment?
• Career minded, hard working and driven
• Confident with the ability to build rapport and nurture relationships
• A full UK driving licence
• 40 hour working week Monday – Friday with flexible hours if required. 5am checkin working till 8pm on alternative weeks
• Excellent organisation skills
• Attention to detail
• Passion and desire to succeed
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What’s on Offer?
• Competitive salary £20k + fantastic uncapped commission
• 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
• Team Nights/days out
• Full support
• Structured career path & growth opportunities
Please submit your CV with Salary expectation
Nicolacaroleo@major-recruitment.com or call 07778 465 468 for more information