Position: Recruitment Consultant
Area: Blackburn Industrial
Reporting To: Branch Manager
Salary fully negotiable plus fantastic benefits package
Due to continued growth and expansion Major Recruitment have opportunities for experienced 360 Recruitment Consultants based in our Blackburn office. This is a warm desk that needs developing and nurturing.
Major Recruitment offers 27 years of experience within multi-sector recruitment. Over this period we have grown and developed 13 boutique business models, dedicated and tailored to Industrial & Onsite, Logistics, Engineering, Technical, Trades & Labour, Manufacturing & FMCG, Professional Office Services, Sales & Marketing, Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Executive Search and Healthcare Recruitment.
We have grown organically and now operate from 14 locations across the North of England, employing 200 permanent staff and payroll in excess of 1400 temporary workers each week. We are one of the most consistent and long standing specialist consultancies across the North of England
• As a 360 Recruitment Consultant you will be managing the end to end recruitment life cycle for temporary and permanent vacancies on our industrial desk.
• Winning new clients as well as maintaining and developing further relationships with existing clients, through both telephone and face to face meetings.
• Researching the market and keeping up to date with market trends
• Sourcing and meeting new candidates, through various means including advertising and networking events.
• Maintaining regular contact with existing candidates, whilst consistently hitting KPI’s and targets.
• Advertise on Job Boards, LinkedIn, social media
• Ensuring standards of service are met at all times.
• Screen and Interview candidates and complete relevant compliance checks
• Matching candidates to vacancies
• Book and attend sales and service meetings with new and existing clients to maximise growth and sales margin.
We are open minded as to your background, but we are particularly keen to hear from current recruitment consultants who have the ability to build and develop relationships. We are looking for:
• Career minded, hard working and driven
• Confident with the ability to build rapport and nurture relationships
• A full UK driving licence
• 40 hour working week Monday – Friday with flexible hours if required.
• Excellent organisation skills
• Attention to detail
• Passion and desire to succeed
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What’s on Offer?
• Competitive salary plus fantastic uncapped commission
• 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
• Team Nights/days out
• Full support
• Structured career path & growth opportunities