Due to continued growth and expansion Major Recruitment have an opportunity for an Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer based in our Leeds Office working within our Industrial team. Have you been trying to get in to recruitment with no success? Are you looking for your next step in the ladder from Administrator to Trainee Consultant, then join the Major family and we will train and develop you, give you that career path!
Major Recruitment offers 27 years of experience within multi-sector recruitment. Over this period we have grown and developed 13 boutique business models, dedicated and tailored to Industrial & Onsite, Logistics, Engineering, Technical, Trades & Labour, Manufacturing & FMCG, Professional Office Services, Sales & Marketing, Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Executive Search and Healthcare Recruitment.
We have grown organically and now operate from 17 locations across the North of England, employing 200 permanent staff and payroll in excess of 1000 temporary workers each week. We are one of the most consistent and long standing specialist consultancies across the North of England
We are seeking a recruitment resource who loves working with people and is naturally inquisitive with a genuine interest in people. If you enjoy working within a results-driven and rewarding environment and have the ability to overcome challenges on a daily basis remaining cool, calm and collected, then we want to hear from you
• To support the Industrial branch manager and recruitment consultants
o Identifying suitable skilled and unskilled labour,
o dealing with temporary workers and clients queries,
o payroll requests,
o advertising roles and new temporary worker setups.
• To grow, develop and manage the team’s candidate database
• To research online and press resources, to gain an in-depth industry knowledge of the industrial sector
• Resourcing candidates from a range of job boards, utilising our CRM database, and social media
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and have a professional appearance
• Excellent telephone manner
• Be able to demonstrate a good level of numeracy and written English
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise effectively
• Be resilient, tenacious, ambitious and dedicated
• Above all, be a team player and enjoy working with like-minded people in a vibrant and driven environment
• Good IT skills including Microsoft Office and Excel
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive basic salary with an opportunity to earn a uncapped commission
• 25 days holiday, plus statutory holidays
• Team days out
• Training and development with a career path for progression
• Annual awards dinner
Please submit your CV with Salary expectations