In order to be compliance for work, we require all temporary workers to provide the following three forms of IDl

1) Proof of ID

This can be any of the following:

  • UK Passport
  • EEA Passport
  • Other Passport AND a valid VISA
  • UK Birth Certificate
  • Expired UK Passport (maximum of 10 years expired)

2) Proof of National Insurance