Major Recruitment are looking for a Digital Content Administrator to start work immediately.
The Digital Content Administrator must have previous experience in such a role.
A leading distributor in Milton Keynes is looking for a Digital Content Administrator to work across their full portfolio of brands and products.
Our client is looking for a tech-savvy Digital Content Administrator to join their in house ecommerence team which works within their marketing team. One of the main aspects of the Digital Content Administrator duties will be working on improving and creating product data across B2B and B2C websites to drive sales to market.
Day to Day Duties of the Digital Content Administrator-
- Building and updating content in a CMS for ecommerce
- Raising and ticketing performance or UX issues
- Working with Brand Managers to have complete data on products
- Use your written skills to create and update on-site content
- Help coordinate SEO across all sites from products, categories and content pages
- Working and communicating closely with the wider ecommerce and marketing teams to ensure project deadlines are hit
- Overseeing ecommerce B2B customer support messages via telephone or email where needed
- Administrative support to assist with the efficient running of the department, as and when required
Digital Content Administrator specfication
- Have digital marketing or ecommerce experience
- Experience using a Content Management System (Magento 2 would be beneficial)
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and HTML is preferred
- The ability to meet tight deadlines and schedules
Hours of work for the Digital Content Administrator
Monday to Friday 08:00-18:00
Experience of working as a Digital Content Administrator in a similar enviorment would be essential.
“Major Recruitment act as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent roles and as an Employment Business for temporary opportunities”.