Engineering Project Manager
Opportunities across Midlands and Southern England
£ Competitive Salary + 4% performance based bonus + Car
**IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE**
A global leader in the construction industry is now seeking a confident Engineering Project manager to join their company with positions throughout England.
What will you be doing?
You will be central to planning and coordinating the program of aggregate engineering projects, based on the needs of the business and finances available to allow the efficient delivery of works and the best financial performance.
Key to the role are the following areas:
Health & Safety: You will be focused on ensuring that all project work and support is compliant to H&S legislation and standards.
Engineering: You will be planning and coordinating and delivering capital engineering projects including new site installations. Managing available funding routes and communication with National Reserves and Operations to ensure projects are delivered on time in an effective manner to meet the requirements of the business and statutory regulations while creating value for the company.
Project Management: You will be implementing departmental use of project management tracking such as smart sheets in order to effectively monitor, manage and report project timelines and budgets and maximise available funding.
Who are you?
- You will come from a technical engineering background
- An Engineering Degree is required
- IT Proficient: Excel, Word, AutoCAD, Smartsheets
- Experience of working in a multi disciplines engineering environment
- Experience of communicating with people at all levels
- Experience of managing tasks and delivering to an agreed timescale and budget.
- Experience creating business models and developing project budgets
If you feel that this is the role that you’ve been looking for please APPLY ASAP!